Tuesday 29 March 2011

Day 2

It feels so good to be home.
 
My body feels completely drained of all energy, and I am starved of sleep, but I love it.
 
We are due to have the MIL visit today, which will be lovely.  Little E is so excited, he needs something to divert his attention.  He seems to spend most of his time jumping up and down on the furniture, running to give Baby J kisses, and running around with excitement.  I am so pleased that the Daddy will be home to help, it all seems a little too much at the moment.
 
Our first visitor arrived at 10am, which was a lovely surprise.  She brought her little girl (one of Little E's Biatches) who shared toast with Little E.
 
My Brother is bringing my Mummy to stay tonight.  I am looking forward to her visit, and just spending time with her. 
 
Baby J is so gorgeous, and his hair is so velvety soft I can not stop stroking it.
 
These early days are heaven, and I am soaking up every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment