Saturday 24 April 2010

Baby Brain Moment No.2

I filled the car up with diesel, no worries here, it is a diesel car.
Used the pay at pump option.
Remembering I was planning a business trip within the next week.
Pressed the "print receipt" button to obtain a receipt so I could claim back expenses.
No receipt.
Pressed the "print receipt" button for the second time ... No receipt.
Decided to give up and go home. I will have to claim without a receipt.

At home, a few hours later, my Fabulous Boyfriend commented that the petrol cap on my car was open, and I needed to check that some gypo had not come along and syphoned off my fuel.

Open? How did that happen? Turns out I was so focused on printing a receipt I had forgotten to shut the petrol cap. I then drove home, parked, locked the car. Walked past the petrol cap, and still did not notice it was open.

My Fabulous Boyfriend just shook his head and tutted ... "I don't know how you do it" he said.
"Neither do I" I responded.

No comments:

Post a Comment