Wednesday 4 May 2011

Day 2 Feeding Frenzy!

The feeding frenzy continues. Baby J has been working very hard to build up a good mummy milk supply. Here is the list of Day 2 feeding (Sat 5th Feb)

10.15am
11.15 am
12.45 pm
1.20 pm
4.00pm
5.00pm
6.00pm
8.25pm
10.55pm
midnight
1am
2.45am
4am

Baby J sleeps in between each feed, and by 4am I am exhausted.
From 1am he is so windy and unsettled, I am reaching the end of my sanity when finally at 4am he settles and goes to sleep.

I would not wish any moment away, but I am starting to look forward to when times are more settled. The contrast between Little E and Baby J is huge. The biggest in when they were newborn is the amount of sleep Baby J needs. I know it is hard to remember what happens in the early days, but Little E was never a big day sleeper. Baby J sleeps all the time!

Now is my chance to rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment